Rich, elegant, and refined silhouettes with curves in all the right places! A camelback is truly a vision in vintage and is aptly named for its elegantly tight, serpentine back. It sports fashionably curvaceous and high rolled arms that are the same height as the back and ooze every bit of the Colonial rococo. A camelback’s upright and crisp seating with no back cushions and exposed legs revisit the era bygone.
- Frame – Solid hardwood
- Dimensions – 82”w x 39”d x 40”h
- Wood finish shown – Rubber wood with Dark Walnut
- Finishes available – Mahogany, Natural teak, Rosewood
- Upholstery shown – Rich Blue in Polyester, Jacquard.
- Upholstery available – Florals, Solids, Abstracts, Ikats
|Love what you see or want to personalize?|