Sleek. Sharp. Sensational. Stunning and evoking a very Mad Men vibe – we keep running out of adjectives for describing the well-defined contours of this mid-century low back classic sofa with box shaped tight tufting. Straight arms in line with an elegantly tufted back – the Tuxedo is quintessentially graceful and imparts a Midas touch wherever it’s placed. Sumptuously cushioned arms, back and the seat make this piece look all the more luxurious and comfortable. The Tuxedo looks equally smart as a standalone or when teamed up with U- shaped/tub shaped printed chairs. It’s also available in a lovely single seater.
- Frame – Solid hardwood
- Dimensions – 84”w x 35”d x 30”h
- Wood finish shown – Indian teak, Walnut
- Finishes available – Queen Anne legs, Turned legs, Rubber wood, Walnut, Rosewood, Natural Teak wood, English Mahogany, Natural
- Upholstery shown – Cobalt Blue Suede
- Upholstery available – Solids, Leatherettes
|Love what you see or want to personalize?|